So a lot of things have happened this month. But first, let’s go to Stacking the Shelves!
Stacking the Shelves is a book meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It’s all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual.
Sorry for my shocking photography. Also my room was really dark. But anyway, I received both Disruption by Jessica Shirvington and Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor from HarperCollins Australia. Thanks, guys! I’ve already read Disruption and LOVED it, so look out for my review sometime this week.
From the library
– Why We Took the Car by Wolfgang Herrndorf (side note: WHAT A COOL NAME!). I haven’t heard much about it but it’s contemporary and it sounds good.
– CRESS. CRESS by Marissa Meyer. CRESS. Okay, so I’ve rated the other two four stars, not five, but everyone’s enthusiasm has affected me. My school library had this book and I nabbed it as soon as I saw that beautiful cover on the “new books” stand.
– Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender. This reminded me of The Name of the Star so I borrowed it.
– My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Sounds like another cute contemporary.
– Tigers on the Beach by Doug MacLeod. This looks really interesting!
– It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. This will be a reread for me – let’s hope it’s as good as last time!
These are all preparation for the holidays, in which I am going to read ALL the things.
And now: what’s happened in March?
My goals for March were as follows:
Reading goals for March:
– Finish at least 8 books (I would say more but my half-yearly exams are coming up soon!)
Check! I read 11 books 🙂
– Review at least five books
Check! You can read all my reviews here (just click on the photos):
– Read some more MG
Well…not really. But totally this month!
Writing goals for March:
– Get to 40,000 words on The Daisy List
– Send some queries out for Mutual Weirdness
Not check! I didn’t really get around to this, but I’m planning to very soon 🙂
GIF of the month:
Because recently we celebrated Fangirl Frenzy Week, and felt all the feels.
This month, I’ve also had exams (and I’ve still got two to go!). Luckily, school holidays are coming up, which means I can do lots of reading and writing. I’ll be on a blogging hiatus for one of those weeks, but don’t worry, I’ll give plenty of warning 🙂
MY GOALS FOR APRIL
– Read at least 12 books
– Review at least 8 books
– Read at least 4 books by Aussie authors
– Get to 50k on The Daisy List
– Send out a few queries for Mutual Weirdness (I’ll totally do it this time)
Recently read books
What I’m reading at the moment
What I’m reading next
And that’s about it from me! Here’s to an awesome April. Or what’s left of April. This reflection post is kinda late. What did you accomplish during March?