– I drowned in a billion assignments
– Turned 17 (I still feel 16, though)
– Finished the second draft of The Daisy List
It’s a glorious 71,120 words and it took me about six months to write. Soooooo long. And I rushed the ending, but that’s okay! Now that it’s completely rewritten I just have to revise it…but not yet. SO not yet.
MY GOALS FOR JUNE…
– Read at least 8 books (check! I read 10 books)
– Review at least 8 books (check! I reviewed 11 books. Click on them to go to my review)
– Read at least 2 books by Aussie authors (check! I read Hate is Such a Strong Word and How to Convince a Boy to Kiss you. Also, Spark is by a New Zealand author but that should count as well!)
– Read at least 2 books that I bought for myself (I read one…but that’s okay because school holidays are for reading)
– Finishing read Cait’s MS (yeah…school kind of got in the way of this one. But I’m reading it over the holidays, so Cait, if you’re reading this, I will be done soon!)
– Finish the second draft of The Daisy List (CHECK CHECK CHECK I’M SO EXCITED TO HAVE FINALLY DONE THIS)
– Send out some queries for Mutual Weirdness (check, but at this point I’m about ready to give up on it, or at least shelve it for a while)
– Brainstorm for Wanderland (check…although very lacking.)
– Read at least 12 books – I’m on school holidays so this should be achievable
– Review at least 8 books
– Read at least 2 books by Aussie authors
– Read at least 2 books I bought for myself
– FINISH READING CAIT’S STORY
– 50,000 words for Wanderland as part of Camp NaNoWriMo. That is all. I think that’s enough of a writing goal, don’t you? Wish me luck! I’ll be posting regular updates at the bottom of my blog posts 🙂
GIF OF THE MONTH
BOOKS OF THE MONTH
All three of these are AMAZING. All four-star reads (no fives this month) but, like…really GOOD four-star reads.
How was your June? Mine was awesome despite being busy, and hopefully I get through July with my sanity intact. Year eleven is QUITE different to year ten. So yeah – how was your June?