Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
Each week there’s a different Top Ten list. It’s a great way to find and connect with other awesome bloggers.
I own quite a lot of books, blogglings. But there are also lots I do NOT own.
Today I shall share with you a selection – merely a TASTE TEST – of the books I am desperate to read but do not own. Also, I can’t find them in either of the libraries I frequent. So. That’s awkward.
1) The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
If this looks familiar, it’s because I used it for last week’s Top Ten Tuesday. Because I REALLY NEED TO READ IT. PRONTO.
2) Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
This one is also from last week. Because apparently I am extremely unoriginal. But yeah, this also looks awesome, and the novel I want to write next has similar themes in it so…I NEEDS IT.
3) She is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick
I heard about this last year sometime when I was asking for book recommendations on Twitter, and then Cait from Notebook sisters reviewed it, and that’s enough for me to REALLY WANT IT.
4) Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
Because Crown of Midnight was AMAAAZZZING and I’m borrowing The Assassin’s Blade sometime this week. I actually did request this for review and I GOT APPROVED…KIND OF SNEAKILY BUT I DID, AND I CAN’T WAIT TO READ IT.
5) Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
I don’t even know what it’s about. I just know that lots of people love it, and I love the cover, and that’s enough motivation for me to want it in my life.
6) All Four Stars by Tara Dairman
This is middle grade, and I saw it floating around the blogosphere. It’s about food!!! It’s this seven-year-old chef and it sounds absolutely adorable. I seriously need this book.
7) The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil
I read Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil last year and ADORED it, and this one sounds amazing! Comic books and a bakery and the end of the world? That’s freaking awesome.
8) The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder
1) Epic title, 2) I’ve read another Wendy Wunder book and it was fantastic, and 3) Epic cover.
9) Faking It by Gabrielle Tozer
I mean, it’s not actually out yet. So I feel slightly better about not owning it. BUT STILL. I need this book!!!!
10) This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Same with this one. But I am so excited for it, because I LOVED These Broken Stars, and half of the authors are Aussie (as in…one of the authors) and it’s just…I can’t wait to read this!!