So…what happened in September?
– Honestly I am actually SO glad September is over because it dragged on for so long. One word: exams.
– I started a new feature called Loony Blurbs. It was a lot of fun reading everyone’s posts. You can check out what it’s all about with the tab marked “Loony Blurbs” right up the top.
– I finished the first draft of Wanderland (finally!). Very exciting.
– I reached 100 Bloglovin’ followers, so thanks so much everyone 😀
My Goals for September Were To:
– Read at least 8 books – check! I read 14 books.
– Read at least 2 books by Aussie authors – check! I read Sandy Feet, Zac and Mia, The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl and Preloved
– Review at least 8 books – check! I reviewed 11. You can click on the pictures for my reviews 🙂
– Finish Wanderland – yes! YAY.
My goals for October…
– Read at least 8 books
– Read at least 2 books by Aussie authors
– Review at least 8 books
– Finish this draft of The Daisy List
– Decide whether I’m doing NaNoWriMo or not – if so, write an outline.
– HAVE A FRABJOUS BLOGOVERSARY. That’s right, The Loony Teen Writer turns 2 on the 20th of October, which means a giveaway (international, yay!). Also there’ll be fun stuff that I haven’t quite figured out yet.
Gif of the Month
Books of the Month
All of these were completely and utterly excellent.
Posts You Guys Apparently Liked
(based on, you know, stats and stuff)
AND MY BOOK SWAP PROPOSAL.
For anyone attending the #BTCYA event in Sydney (the YA Party hosted by HarperCollins), if you want to swap any books with me that would be awesome. Here is the stack that I’m willing to swap for (either of books I didn’t like, or ones I have multiple copies of):
If you want to swap any books with me, just Tweet me (@theloonytuney) or comment below and we’ll figure something out. ALSO, I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS EVENT.