SO I DID A LOT OF STUFF THIS MONTH.
For instance, I
– Wrote a book as part of NaNoWriMo. It’s shocking, and only 57,000 words (including a 10k day which was exhausting), but it will be better in a second draft.
– Participated in a state-wide dance thing, which took me off 6 days of school and was extremely tiring. But also fun. Here are some photos from the Schools Spectacular Facebook page (the second photo is of my dance…like the tartan pyjama pants?)
Oh, and side note: there were a LOT of people in the finale. We had four performances and I fell over every. single. time. The last time, I couldn’t even get back up because there were so many people, so I just kind of…sat on the floor for a while.
– In November I also had a LOT of assessments. Five this week, for example (haha! Kill me).
– I hardly read anything…
– Also I abandoned the blog a little bit. BUT THAT’S OKAY. I’m back with a vengeance.
– And since it’s December, it also means that I’m going to England…THIS MONTH. Crazy. I’m so excited, though!
My goals for November were to…
– Read at least 6 books (check! I read seven)
– Review at least 6 books (EXACTLY!). Click on the pictures to go to my reviews.
– Write 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo (CHECK. I WROTE 57,000 OF THEM. THAT’S A LOT OF WORDS. And yet it still felt less draining than the 2,500 assignment I gave in today…)
– Get through my first lot of HSC assessments alive (well, I don’t know about alive, but I’ve got through the bulk of them…two more and I’m FREE. Well, not really, since I have to do my major works over the holidays…BUT STILL).
– Try not to die in the heat (kind of…it got to 46 degrees Celsius here. For my ‘Murican friends, that’s about 115 degrees Fahrenheit. Not fun!)
Gif of the Month
I had no choice.
Books of the Month
Both were EXCELLENT. Very, very different, but both awesome.
Goals for December…
– Read at least 10 books
– Review at least 6 books
– Stop neglecting your review copies, Emily. Geez.
– Finish off those last few HSC assessments for the year
– Get to England in one piece
– Use the excuse of Christmas to buy as many books as possible
– Realise that it has been a very hectic but awesome year, and that 2015 is looking to be even better
So happy holidays everyone! I’m going to be saying it a lot, because it’s only the start of December…but whatever. Have a great December, whatever you happen to celebrate!