1. Which heroine would you trade places with?
Mia from The Princess Diaries.
She gets to be a PRINCESS. That is so cool. And also she stamps on the dude who’s trying to steal her throne while looking totally hot. That is what I aspire to.
2. Which heroine would you push off a cliff and hope that there are some jagged rocks at the bottom?
Well…that escalated quickly.
But I really did not care for Jam from that Belzhar book. She was just…ugh. No.
Okay, that was mean, I’m sorry.
3. Heroine you couldn’t care less about? They’re so bland that they don’t even trigger the hate in you?
Which is a shame because I wanted to like this book.
But with the amount of books I read, I can’t be expected to remember all their names, surely. I don’t have enough brain-space for them all.
4. Heroine you thought you wouldn’t like and ending up liking and vice versa?
I thought I would like that girl from All Our Yesterdays. Em or Marina or whoever she is. But…nah, not really.
I didn’t think I would like America from The Selection. I was surprised! Although she needs to give that first boy the flick, seriously.
5. Side heroine who is much more interesting than main heroine?
I kind of want a story from Iko’s perspective. I think it would be excellent.
6. Which heroine would you want as your friend?
Josie B from The Intern by Gabrielle Tozer.
You may be annoyed I keep mentioning it. But I’m not going to stop until everyone in the universe reads this book and bows down to its awesome-sauce-ness.
Anyway, I think Josie and I would have excellent fun tripping over our feet 24/7.
7. Which heroine do you wish would just CHOOSE (between the guys in her little love triangle)?
I don’t think I even have a ship anymore. There are too many boys for me to keep up with.
Plus, I trust Sarah J Maas’ ability to manipulate my feelings, so it’s no point having one ship when she’ll just convince me of another.
8. “Bad girl” heroine?
I’m looking at you, Maggie Stevens. She’s from Disruption, by the way. And she is bad-ARSE.
9. “Good girl” heroine?
She’s so awkward and adorable and sweet and…I just love her so much.
I need to reread this book.
10. Your favorite heroine of them all? (If you can’t choose, pick your top 3.)
I’m going to pick three.
Fittingly, Lyra Belacqua from His Dark Materials is numero uno.
Then we’ll go with Josie Browning from The Intern.
And then Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars.
I DID IT. I PICKED THREE.
…even though there are about a million more I want to include.
(mostly because I think your answer to the second question will be hilarious)
(no Percabeth in this one, ha!)
(because I keep forgetting to visit your blog and I feel guilty…)
Is there a heroine you have a burning hatred for? Am I the only nice one here??
Also, edit: it appears that the tag DOES HAVE AN ORIGIN, GUYS. Huzzah! And you can see the original post right here.