So technically Christmas is over for another year. But Present Emily (Emily of Christmas Eve Eve, aka the 23rd of December) is still awaiting it.
Plus, we want to keep the Christmas magic going as long as possible, right?
Anyway, Jess @ My Reading Dress tagged me in the Christmas carol tag, so let’s get right to it!
1. “You’re A Mean One, Mr. Grinch” – Name a villainous character you can’t help but love to hate.
2. “All I Want for Christmas Is You” – What book do you most want to find under your Christmas tree this year?
Wellllll since Christmas is over, let’s go with one I WANTED to find under the Christmas tree but didn’t (I’m just assuming…this is Emily from the past, remember?).
But anyway, I need this book in my life.
3. “Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer” – Name your favorite character that had to overcome a major obstacle. Why are they your favourite?
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I’m going to say Lyra and Will from His Dark Materials.
Just. That ending. My poor babies. *sobs forever*
4. “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town” – Which character do you think is at the top of Santa’s “Nice” List and which is at the top of his “Naughty” List?
5. “Frosty the Snowman” – What book just melts your heart?
ALL OF THEM. JUST. ALL OF THEM.
They ALL do. We need more Strayan books.
But I’ll go with this lovely book.
7. “It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year” – What book do you read to get you into the Christmas spirit?
I haven’t read it for a while but it never fails to get me in a Christmassy mood.
8. “Sleigh Ride” – What character would you most want to spend the holiday with?
Definitely Alba and her crew. It seems like they have such a lot of fun at their get-togethers!
9. “Baby It’s Cold Outside” – Which book do you hate so much you’d sacrifice it to the fire to stay warm?
10. “Do You Hear What I Hear?” – What book would you recommend to everyone?
This year? These delicious things. What a surprise – they’re all contemporary.
I’m not going to tag anyone because Christmas is over, but if you’re already nostalgic for the magical Christmassy time, go ahead – I tag YOU!
How was everyone’s Christmas?