MERRY DECEMBER, EVERYONE.
When I heard that the Aussie YA bloggers and readers were hosting a Secret Santa gift thing, I HAD to join in. It sounded like so much fun! And since there’s also a blog hop, we can get to know each other a bit better.
Here’s what it’s all about.
As part of the Australian YA Bloggers & Readers Secret Santa Blog Hop, we want to know whether you’ve been a good or naughty blogger this year.
This blog hop is for the participants of the Aussie YA Bloggers Secret Santa list to help you find out more about your fellow santas and santees and hopefully find out who your santa is! Even if you’re not part of the blog hop, feel free to answer the discussion questions below, leaving out the clues for the santa. Just let us know that you’re not part of the Santa list.
1. How are you going with your Goodreads challenge?
Excellent! I started at 50 books, then upped it to 100, and now I’ve read 147 books. So I’m pretty happy with that!
Hopefully I’ll get to 150 before 2015!
2. How many times did you post per week on average? Do you think you’ll post more/less in the future?
I started with daily posts in February, then that got too exhausting, so I generally do about six – five when I’m really busy. I think five or six is a good number that I’ll try to maintain next year.
3. What is your Netgalley ratio?
100%. Or 0% depending on your perspective.
…I don’t read e-books, you see 🙂
4. Have you been commenting on other blogs?
I’ve been a bit lax lately, because I’ve been so BUSY, but I LOVE commenting on everyone’s blogs. I like to subscribe by email, so when a post pops into my inbox I scurry off and read it. Lately I’ve been pretty lazy with reading reviews, though…
5. Did you read mostly review books or non-review books this year?
This year I started reading mostly non-review books, because I was only new to blogging. But then the publishers realised how amazing I am (ha!) and so now I have about a trillion books to review…and I’m so thankful I have that opportunity!
6. What are your blogging goals for 2015?
I really, really, really want to go self-hosted!!
I would get a new blog name (I have some ideas) and a brand-new design. But of course I’d have to enlist help because I have no idea what I’m doing.
Don’t get too excited though, it won’t be for a while.
7. What is your favourite blogging moment/achievement of 2014?
Every time I convinced a new publisher to send me books, that was pretty awesome. But my FAVOURITE thing was going to the HarperCollins YA event and meeting lovely authors, bloggers and publicists!!
8. Based on your answers above, do you think you’ve been a good or naughty blogger this year?
Obviously I’ve been the BEST blogger.
Leave 3 clues to help your santee guess who you are!
1. They’ve already posted their blog hop post.
2. They co-blog with someone.
3. They’ve reached their Goodreads reading goal for this year (no, I’m not a stalker).
Hopefully these clues don’t give it away… O_O
Examples of clues you can leave:
- Your santee’s latest blog post
- Describe your santee’s theme
- A recent comment you left your santee
Join the Australian YA Bloggers and Readers Goodreads Group today to join in the fun!
For some reason WordPress won’t let me paste the linky code, but you can sign up here on Happy Indulgence!